[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Sefica, mallaMaja  
Forum » Pomoc i podrska » Razni tutorijali » Virus i spuware (EN) (Tutorijal je na engleskom)
Virus i spuware (EN)
Sefica Date: Cetvrtak, 2012-10-18, 2:23 PM | Message # 31
BLOKIRAN
Installing NOD

The following box will be displayed on your screen:-

Click on "Extract". This will copy files necessary for the installation to your hard drive. When this process is complete, the following window will be displayed:-

Click on "Next >". The following screen will be displayed:-

Make sure that there is a dot next to "Typical (Recommended for most users) and click on "Next >". The next window should look like this:-

Scroll down to read all of the licence agreement then click "Next >" to proceed. The next window should look like this:-

If you do not have a broadband connection to the internet, click on the box that says "I use dial-up (modem) Internet connection". Make sure there is a dot next to the option that says "I don't know whether proxy server is used. I want to use the same settings as those used by Internet Explorer." Once you have verified all of these options, click "Next >". The next window should look like this:-

Here we must make a decision regarding ThreatSense. Enabling ThreatSense allows NOD32 to share data on any computer viruses you encounter with ESET (the company who produce NOD32). We recommend leaving this option turned on. If you are concerned about private data leaving your computer, click on the blue link in the window to read ESET's privacy policy before deciding whether to enable this option. Once you have made up your mind, click "Next >" to proceed to the next step.

Another decision for you! Here NOD is asking you if you want to be notified of "Potentially unwanted applications". These applications are not computer viruses but they could slow your system down, however, one persons unwanted application is another person's favourite desktop widget. Again you can review the information about this component by clicking the link. If you are still in doubt, choose "Disable detection of potentially unwanted applications". When you have made up your mind, press "Next >"

Nearly there now, we promise. All there is to do on this screen is make sure the box labelled "I want to start the file system monitor automatically" is checked. When this option is enabled, NOD will check for computer viruses silently and efficiently in the background, while you work, surf and play. Every user should make sure this option is on for full protection against computer viruses! It should be checked by default but make sure that it is before pressing "Next >".

There is nothing to do on this window other than press "Next >".

You will probably now see this window appear, asking you to restart your computer. Restart now to complete the installation. Make sure there is a dot next to "Restart now" and click finish. Your computer will now restart and NOD32 will load at start up, protecting you from computer viruses, trojans and spyware.

Sefica je blokirana , od sada koristi novi NALOG -S3F1C4- .
Sefica Date: Cetvrtak, 2012-10-18, 2:25 PM | Message # 32
BLOKIRAN
Za sada je dosta. Na ovu temu ide kljuc.

Sefica je blokirana , od sada koristi novi NALOG -S3F1C4- .
Forum » Pomoc i podrska » Razni tutorijali » Virus i spuware (EN) (Tutorijal je na engleskom)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Osnivaci
Ana Babic /Sefica/
Marija Nikolic /mallaMaja/
Nikolina Djuzic /NiNa/

+381/ --- / -- -- mestozazabavu@gmx.com